Monday, September 13, 2010

TEACUP TUESDAY
~Time for Tea with Shelley~

Greetings to anyone visiting my blog this fine day! I am linking up with
* MARTHA and TERRI for Teacup Tuesday
* Wanda Lee and Pam for Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday
* Sandi for TeaTime Tuesday
Please click on their names to see their TeaTime Pretties and all the other participating tea lovers!
Last week I shared with you my story of a dear friend who sent me a surprise package filled with an awesome collection of Shelley Chintz teacups and the sweetest child's pink depression teaset!! Click HERE to read all about it and see photos of Maytime and Country Side :-)

I am featuring 3 more today - 2 more next week and the child set too! This first one is so beautiful in blue and the pattern is called Blue Daisy of course! The base has a blue on blue ferny design and is covered in springtime daisies.

For sure you've heard the phrase that goes "Please don't pick the daisies" . . . . but I must show you part of my backyard garden this spring because I DID NOT pick the daisies last year and they reseeded a thousand fold! EEEK!! Be sure to deadhead :-)


This next teacup is demitasse size and is called Summer Glory! And that she IS with a soft yellow base and big heads of fluffy hydrangea in shades of lilac, blue, pink and white.

Isn't that sweet how they did the pattern name on the bottom :-)

This next selection is a gardeners dream and is called Rock Garden! See the garden walls of rock planted with pink roses, yellow and purple crocus, bluebells, anemone, violets, and buttercups. All the teacups have the most exquisite golden base and delicate handles adding even more the the beauty of each piece.


I am still in Teacup Heaven and all goosebumpley from receiving such a glorious gift!
And if you have not visited my bloggie before I must again show off this fabuloso giveaway I won over at sweet Denise's blog ALL OVER ROSES!

Is this not the most adorable Tea for One you've ever seen!! Click HERE to view the post about it and be sure to stop over and say Hi! Don't you think the roses look like a vintage Catherine Klein painting!
I have some new pillow creations over on ebay if you'd like to see just Clic the Pics on my sidebar!


This lucky and truly blessed lady thanks you for visiting today and please drop by again real soon ok!
Hugs and Smiles,
Lynn

24 comments:

  1. Oh my those Shelley tea cups are so gorgeous! You are truly blessed to have such a generous friend. I need to go check out those new pillows...they look so pretty! Happy Tea Cup Tuesday!
    xoxo
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so spoiled with all those beautiful teacups! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just lovely! Your daisies are gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My FAV this week has to be Blue Daisy. That is so precious, showcased along with your half acre of daisies. What a compliment to your Prairie Home.

    Carol from "Good 'Ol Texas"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply an exquisite collection - thank you for sharing your treasures with us! I love the one-cup teapot the best!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your teacups. So Springy with all those flowers.
    Love the teapot that you won too. Wow! That's beautiful.
    Happy Teacup Tuesday.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynn,
    I love your Shelley teacups; especially the yellow one! My, but you have been blessed and what a generous friend you have. The tea-for-one is gorgeous too; very nice giveaway. Congratulations on winning that beauty! Your pillows are adorable and I love them both! Thank you for joining me for tea today. It's lovely having you. Wishng you a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Gasp!* What gorgeous teacups!!! Definite eye candy. Thank you for sharing with us...it was a delight. ; )
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. He loves me, he loves me not, I love all of your daisies, no such thing as to many flowers. It is good to be back home and I'm trying to catch up with all the lovely teacup posts. You are truly blessed to have such a generous friend. The cups are all so very beautiful. Your pillows are always an inspiration to me. Please stop by and be BLESSED.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn, you are truly lucky and blessed to receive such gorgeous Shelly (no less!) tea cups! Your friend is really generous!
    I am so glad for you!
    Your tea for one is adorable and so are your pillows.
    Thank you so much for showing us your goodies today.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am dazzled by your cups today. The blue is a unique hue, but I am over the top on the rock garden one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful!!!! Your blog, your teacups, and everything is just beautiful...I am so glad that I wondered by and found you today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your teacups, pillows and even the wild daisies are so pretty!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh your blue daisy cup is beautiful!!! I LOVE it! (bet you could guess that just from seeing my blog name!) I love the "garden of daisies" in your yard!! It's just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every single one of your cups today is drop dead gorgeous. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lynn, I agree that every one of your cups are just to die for!! And so is that gorgeous Tea for one set that you won!!
    Just beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. ALL the teacups you have received from your friend are totally exquisite. What a lovely gift...even more, what a lovely friend. You are blessed indeed.

    Oh, and the tea for one set you won is beautiful as well!!!

    I LOVE all your florals.

    Have a lovely day,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Lynn...everything in this post is so very very pretty, but I do have to agree that the TEA FOR ONE is the most beautiful one I have ever laid my eyes on! I want it!

    thanks for sharing...and also.....for your sweet visits to my blog...I appreciate the time you take!

    ciao bella

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are some of the prettiest teacups, I am partial to blues and china that blends blues with yellows and , well, other colors. These cups caught my eye and kept it for awhile~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lynn,
    Thanks for sharing again! I always look forward to seeing your treasures....lovely!
    I want to know how to enter that giveaway!!??
    Let me know!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lynn: Well you win this week, your tea cups are stunning. You out did yourself this week. I just love them all. Thank you so much for sharing your treasures with us. I also want to thank you for your continued prayers on my behalf. I am most grateful to have such great friends that will take time to lift me up in my time of need. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Honey,
    You are so blessed to have been gifted with these treausres. They are just stunning!!!
    Happy Teacup Tuesday on a Thursday!!
    Warm hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dearest Lynn,

    Thanks so much for joining in with our tea parties once again this week!.., Those teacups and flowers with your very pretty tea scape arrangement is beyond charming!

    Oh, Ooh My! ~ I especially love the soft colours and exquiste chintz patterns of your beautiful teacups.., Really all of your little touches of are fabulously pretty!

    Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  24. As always you have the most gorgeous little pillows/cushions and teacups. You are blessed to have a number of beautiful Shelley pieces.

    ReplyDelete