Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some of my Favorite Ladies


I would like to introduce you to a few of my favorite ladies . . . Vintage Lady images that is :-)
Over the many years I've been collecting vintage ephemera ~ from postcards to prints and everything in between ~ some of my favorite images have been of Victorian ladies and children. By reproducing them onto either fabric or paper, I've been able to share them with you in the form of pillows, sachets, pincushions and even embellished bottles. I hope you enjoy my little trip down memory lane with some of the oldies but goodies in pillow form!!



I'll share some of the sweet kiddos with you in another post at another time!
My very favorite of all the ladies is presented on a new pillow listed on ebay today at a $1.00 opening bid!!
Please click the pretty lady at the top of my blog to be zoomed over to see her and perhaps you would like her to go home to you :-)
Thank you so much for visiting me today!!
LYNN

13 comments:

  1. HELLO LYNN,
    OMG YOUR PILLOWS ARE MAGNIFICENT, I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR SWEET BEAUTYS, I'M HOPPING ON OVER TO CHECK OUT YOUR PILLOW NOW, CATCH YOU LATER SWEETIE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynn, Love your pillows, each one is prettier than the next. Going to check out your new ones on ebay.
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely Lynn,
    Your pillows are GORGEOUS!!! I love all of the beautiful Victorian lady images!!! I love the fabrics, the lace, and the roses you embellish your pillows with!!! You are so creative and talented!!! A fantastic seamstress! Thank you for sharing your lovely creations! Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! yes i enjoyed this! very much...everything is soooooo sew pretty!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely pillows! Sincerely, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhh. gorgeous!! You have such the perfect romantic style.
    Cheers,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pillows. I love the soft color palette you use, plus the small floral "bouquets". Just darling!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lynn, thank you so much for my birthday wishes, and no, they were not belated, my birthday is actually today, we just celebrate birthdays for a whole week in my family! I love your beautiful pillows! Also, I adore the little pincushions on your sidebar... oooh, I would love to own one... are those available to purchase somewhere from you as well? Would your mind dropping me an email at idyllhours@q.com and letting me know? Your blog is just beautiful, like you... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS I also LOVE your official pillow tester! Doggie kisses sweet Baby Maxxie! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynn, You make the prettiest things! I love everything! Well you know that already! lol I just bought two Barry tickets...wish you could go with me!
    xoxo
    Your Bud,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sweet Lynn,

    Oh these pillows are just gorgeous! One is prettier than the next. I remember them, and was never lucky enough to win one. Maybe one day. Have a great weekend!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynn, your pillows are lovely.....just absolutely stunning.

    I am so happy to meet you!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lynn,
    I have always admired your beautiful pillows. The fabrics and embellishments that you use with the images are works of art. So pretty.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete