Friday, April 16, 2010

Pretty New Things Made Just for You!

Happy Saturday to all my new blogger buddies!
I have been a busy bee working on so many projects and thought you just might like
a peek at what I've been up to!
It's been a couple months since I've offered a fancy schmancy embellished bottle
and I have 6 new ones made to list!
I found some really neat heart shaped glass bottles to work with and for the
ROMANTIC ROSES BOTTLE
seen below I created a pink rose wreath label featuring my favorite Southern Belle image
in the center . . . if you've ever been to my auctions you have surely seen
LOTS of her - hehe
This one will be on eBay Sunday and just may be my fav - - - if I was FORCED to choose
that is :-) I hope its a keeper for someone!




Also new is another PinCushion Confection (#172) and features
MISS SARAH TEDDIES TEAPARTY
She is a sweet fuzzy wuzzy teddy who would love to share a cup of tea with you!
Be sure to see my eBay auctions Sunday and perhaps
she will come to your home!

Wishing everyone a SPLENDID SATURDAY filled with things you love to do!

"What a splendid day! I pity people who aren't yet born for
missing it.
They may have good days, of course, BUT they will never have
THIS one."

-- Anne Shirley
--

Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Lynn, your creations are just beautiful. The inspiration I find in so many crafters journey's through their own artistic visions continues to inspire me. Beautiful. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! So soft and cozy!
    Thank You HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous..super charming..what treasures!!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHH LYNN YOUR CREATIONS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL, AND HOW SWEET IS THAT TEDDY BEAR PIN CUSHION, I HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THOSE SWEET PIN CUSHIONS..
    LOVE YOUR BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI LYNN, AS ALWAYS YOUR WORK IS JUST TO BEAUTIFUL FOR WORDS. EVERYTHING IS DONE SO WELL, WITH PRECISION AND LOVELY DETAIL.

    WASN'T TODAY JUST GORGEOUS! I LOVE YOUR QUOTE FROM ANNE OF GREEN GABLES.

    HUGS, JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the visit to my blog and for your kind words. I'm liking what I see here so now I'm off to take a look around. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete