A big thank you to all who entered this giveaway!! Your comments gave me the biggest smiles and I appreciate you so much!
The winner did not want me to mention her name so I'll just say that the sockies went over the Big Pond :-)
I'll have another giveaway soon so please check back to see!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hello Sweet Bloggie Friends!
Oh my it was so blustery windy today! We were predicted to get our first 1" of snow but so far nothing. I DO LOVE snow and the first snowfall is such fun for this
young lady ole gal :-)
Well are you ready for another giveaway? I was trying to think of a reason for one and I just realized that on November 4th I entered my 14th year of selling on ebay! Can you believe that!!
When I started there were only a couple digital cameras available, no Paypal, no Priority Mail, no online postage, no cellphones, no ipods, no GOOGLE! . . . I'd better stop because I'm feeling REALLY ancient right now ~ sigh.
Do you remember when they first offered Priority Mail the slogan was
~ 2 Pounds ~ 2 Days ~ 2 Dollars ~
And for sales and purchases there was a 10 day wait for checks to clear and thank goodness I only had one that bounced!
I'm sounding like my grandmother here - hehe
I've met the most wonderful people over these 14 years and have some of the best friends still to this day!
Eight years ago I started offering these darling little stocking sachets and have always been my favorite thing to make for you! The pic below is from 2004 and you can see that the shape and style has stayed pretty much the same. I thought this giveaway would be for a pair of sweet sockies so zoom down below this photo to see what you will be entering for and I hope you will want to win this giveaway!
Here we go with Teacupstitches Giveaway #18 which is for the set of lavender stocking sachets seen below.
They are made with a cute pink and ivory floral toile with layers of gorgeous vintage laces, Vintage Mother of Pearl Buttons, Ribbon and Lace Bows, sweet silvertone heart charms in lieu of jinglebells at the toes and one is embellished with a rhinestone heart charm ~ the other a star.
They are filled with a generous 1/2+ cup of California grown lavender buds and a bit of fiberfil and not including the ribbon loop hangers they measure approximately 6-1/2 to 7" from top left to bottom right.
They are adorable displayed from shelf pegs, chairbacks, cabinet and dresser knobs, Christmas trees and would even make a cute package tie for a special gift. I like to display them in a cabinet shelf with my vintage teacups and cottage collectibles.
If you would like to enter the rules are simple and you have the option of receiving 1 entery tossed into the digital hat for each of the numbered items below. At the end of the giveaway duration, each comment is numbered 1 thru ?? in order from the comments left on this Giveaway post only and the winner will be drawn December 10th using the Random Number Generator.
1. Leave a comment about this giveaway for one entry.
2. Become a new follower and then leave another comment here to let me know. If you are already one of my sweet followers just leave a comment and let me know you are an "oldie but goodie" :-)
3. If you post a link to this Giveaway on your own blog you will receive yet another entry! The link to this giveaway post is on my top Right sidebar. Just come back and leave another comment on this post that you did it!!
4. Want a 4th entry? Just add my regular bloggie link on your sidebar (or comment that it is already there!) ~ you can "grab my button" at my top left sidebar. And yes ~ sigh ~ you must leave yet another comment on this post so you will get another entry :-)
5. And last but certainly not least ~ tell a friend about the giveaway and they can enter and leave an extra comment to let me know who referred them.
Good luck and Thank you for visiting!
Hugs and Smiles,